Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should include author information, abstract, 5-10 keywords, and be in PDF format. Each submission must be 5 pages at least. It is imperative to prepare the paper using the standard template.
1. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages and has the maximum length of 5 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged.
2. The full papers must be written in English.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the word template.
5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
◊ PlagiarismPapers will be reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the publisher will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
◊ Review process
BDML welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to
the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will
undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at
least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality,
significance, quality and clarity.
BDML follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates. Your PDF file must not include paper id, page number & conference name.