Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should include author information, abstract, 5-10 keywords, and be in PDF format. It is imperative to prepare the paper using the standard template. (You need to create an account to upload the paper to I-Conference Global Submission System. If you encounter problem in paper uploading via submission system, please email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.)Submit Template
Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
1. All submissions should be with a minimum paper length of Eight (8) and a maximum paper length of Ten (10) printed pages including figures without incurring additional page charges. Papers exceeding 20 pages will not be accepted at BDML 2023.
2. The full papers must be written in English.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the word template.
5. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Camera-Ready Paper Due
Papers will be reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the publisher will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
BDML welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
BDML follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates.